Enter the hybrid long-term care insurance policy: a combination of life and
- Life insurance death benefit can be advanced for
- The remaining death benefit goes to your designated beneficiary.
- There are no premium increases.
- Continuation of benefits exceeding the death benefit – even for a lifetime – is offered.
- Premiums can be made in a single payment, over a specific number of years, or a lifetime.
- Health underwriting for life insurance is different than for
long termcare insurance.
Hybrid long-term care insurance is a smarter alternative to self-insuring. Be sure to take a look at all of your options when making this important decision for you or your family’s
Laura Mickels has spent more than 30 years working for investors with both Wall Street and independent firms. CochranMickels Retirement Specialists provides personalized planning and investment services to individuals approaching and in
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc, a Registered Investment Advisor. CochranMickels and Cambridge are not affiliated.