The David Letterman show has been off the air since 2015. One of the most iconic segments was Dave's top 10 list, something that Laura and I enjoyed watching. It brings to mind the top 10 things a financial advisor can do that you can't do for yourself. Here goes:
- We track over 7200 mutual funds.
- We have access to more real time information, more analysts.
- We share the experience of hundreds of clients who have faced similar experiences to yours.
- We can do Monte Carlo Simulations on your portfolio, projected and historical.
- We meet face to face on a quarterly basis with fund representatives who provide us with insight and economic outlook from their professionals.
- We are licensed and must do yearly continuing education requirements.
- We use software that only licensed advisors have access to.
- We have professional designations that require substantial education and continuing education.
- Investment management and financial planning is not our hobby, but rather our profession.
- We care more about you and your money than anyone who does not share your last name.
If managing your retirement planning and investments keeps you up past the Late Night Show, give us a call at 256-417-4870.
Mike Mickels is President of CochranMickels Retirement Specialists and an avid sporting clay competitor. CochranMickels Retirement Specialists provides personalized planning and investment services to individuals approaching and in retirement. They also provide retirement and benefits training to Federal employees
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc, a Registered Investment Advisor. CochranMickels and Cambridge are not affiliated.